Thanks for all applications, we have found someone : Graphic Designer for Print & Web
What You’ll Do:
- Design and produce layouts for material in a variety of formats—such as html, web, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, advertising, brochures, and sales materials
- Interact with web designers, web integrators and developers for the design of web interfaces and applications.
- Keep up on latest graphic design trends and best practices in the industry, and share info with the team.
Who You Are:
What You’re Already Good At:
You’re strong at planning and organization and you’re able to make decisions under pressure. Your job description doesn’t stop at your computer, you also have excellent customer service skills and a high level of creativity. You’re a team player with strong problem-solving skills. You’re not afraid of working independently. And lastly, you possess strong oral and written communication skills in addition to being proactive at identifying and owning leadership opportunities.
How to Apply:
Send your CV, Portfolio and Cover Letter to email@example.com
GETYOO IS LOOKING FOR NEW TALENTS: WEB DEVELOPER (PHP) – SYS ADMIN AND BUSINESS DEVELOPER
As a fast growing startup in Brussels, Getyoo is looking for new talents as Web Developer (PHP), Systeme Administrator and Business Developer
At Getyoo we believe in a positive and creative team culture where everyone feels ownership and enjoys what they do. Our work environment is fun, fast-paced and rewarding. We provide a unique environment for learning, development and shaping the future of Internet services and we’re looking for energetic, intelligent and highly motivated individuals with a just-do-it attitude to join us.
If you have strong technical skills, a creative spirit and a commitment to delivering the very best experience to our users globally we want to hear from you! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Autonomous and proactive
- Dynamic and motivated
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Good knowledge of social networks
- Good communication skills and team spirit
- Keen and willing to learn
Position “Web Developer”:
You will join a small team of Web Developers to participate in the development of our web platform based on Open Source Softwares.
Your mission will be to build exceptional and highly customized internet solutions that produce real business results for our clients.
You’ll work directly with clients and with our team throughout the development process - from determining needs to implementing the right solutions.
- PHP5, Zend Framework, Ajax
- OOP, Subversion, Unit Testing
- SQL, PostgreSQL
- Web Service, SOAP, JSON
Position “System Administrator”:
Your mission will be to install, configure, support, and maintain servers or other computer systems (hardware) for development test and production servers. You will provide monitoring and maintenance scripts/processes for all tiers of systems, including supporting documentation. You will also be building and maintaining scripts/processes to efficiently roll new code to systems. and interacting with customer technical teams to plan and execute application installations.
You ‘ll work at the office for daily tasks but also interacting with clients and with our team to plan, execute and maintenance application installations on our events. You will have to travel periodically.
- 2-3 years of professional experience Linux system administration, J2EE application deployment, and production support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Previous experience running a production LAMP solution stack environment including monitoring, backups, disaster mitigation and recovery
- Previous experience supporting server-side Java solutions embedded in the Tomcat application container
- Solid background in Perl, PHP and sh
- Solid background with Oracle, MySQL, and Postgres databases.
Position “Business Developer”:
You will be in charge of managing our new clients’ accounts. You will take care of new accounts from prospection to redaction of personalized offers. You must be very confident, able to make contacts easily, maintain relationships in order to close deals.
- Business Studies
- Commercial experience
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)